[triadtechtalk] Re: Script exploit

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:21:29 -0800 (PST)

If it's been quarantined(vaulted)you should delete it.
It's not like a file you'd like to see healed so that
you don't lose it. It was intentionally loaded with the
virus.

Aren't you lucky? Some people go around without an av
program and some do, but not currently updated.

As to the double extension file (set20d5.exe temp),
that too looks suspicious. My ZA doesn't have it and
it's nowhere in my PC's HDD either.

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:42:10 -0600, "Juanita Kimble"
wrote:

I typed  jv power tools in google. I went to jv 16
home page then I clicked on the fourth entry JV POWER
TOOLS 1.41 crack serial
[crack] I was thinking it was something you could add
to the program. No sooner
than I got to the page up poped  AVG saying I had a
virus Script
Exploit.

I didn't know what I should do so the warning went
away. I
closed the web site and ran AVG. It found the virus. I
wanted to click more
about it but it recommened to put it in the vault. That
is what I did. Can you
click read more about it and still have the move to
vault option?

I had just run AVG minutes before I did the search and
did
not have a virus.

Crackspider.net sure looks like a bab place.

Here is the search

http://www.google.com/custom?cof=L%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.telepak.net%2Fgraphics_tpiLogo_google.jpg%3BAH%3Acenter%3BAWFID%3Ab073cb50e543717e%3B&domains=telepak.net&sitesearch=&q=jv+power+tools

Don't think you can get to it from here. If not type
exact
as I typed in.

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.554 /
Virus Database: 346 - Release Date: 12/20/03