[triadtechtalk] Re: Script exploit

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:07:15 -0800 (PST)

Re: Microsoft Windows HTML Help Executable
I have it listed also & I've disabled it, set to "ask
for access".
armando

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:27:23 -0600, "Juanita Kimble"
wrote:

 SNIP>>
  ZA doesn't have a delete, but it has a remove. I
removed
  it.

  This is something else that poped up on ZA  about two
  weeks ago.

  Microsoft Windows HTML Help Executable

  Doesn't seem like that belongs on ZA. What do you all
  think.  I think it is a windows file. It is 10 KB. I
have it disabled.
  Properties are HH.exe