[triadtechtalk] Script exploit

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:42:10 -0600

I typed  jv power tools in google. I went to jv 16 home page then I clicked on
the fourth entry JV POWER TOOLS
1.41 crack serial [crack] I was thinking it was something you could add to the
program. No sooner than I got
to the page up poped  AVG saying I had a virus Script Exploit.

I didn't know what I should do so the warning went away. I closed the web site
and ran AVG. It found the
virus. I wanted to click more about it but it recommened to put it in the
vault. That is what I did. Can you
click read more about it and still have the move to vault option?

I had just run AVG minutes before I did the search and did not have a virus.

Crackspider.net sure looks like a bab place.

Here is the search

http://www.google.com/custom?cof=L%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.telepak.net%2Fgraphics_tpiLogo_google.jpg%3BAH%3Acenter%3BAWFID%3Ab073cb50e543717e%3B&domains=telepak.net&sitesearch=&q=jv+power+tools

Don't think you can get to it from here. If not type exact as I typed in.

Juanita

---