[triadtechtalk] Registry

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 14:11:17 -0500

I found a link on jv16 org forum to go to Microsoft download page for their
registry cleanup. They no longer are offering it.From all I can gather it is
causing problems for people with office 2000.I have office 2000. I guess you
can put it on manual and not delete anything with office 2000 on it. Am I right?
I found where I can download it from completelyfreesoftwear.
Thought some of you might have office 2000 and need this information.
Juanita

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi