[triadtechtalk] Re: Registry

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 10:40:22 -0500

> Hi Juanita;

> I have used EasyCleaner for almost 2 years (along
with RegClean). RegClean does a good job and backs up
it's edits and so does EasyCleaner. RegClean only goes
into certain parts of your registry and EasyClean picks
up the rest. It also does a lot of other things (which
I don't recommend as they are more for very experienced
> users). At first, I read every item it was going to
delete (and back up), but anymore, I just go ahead and
delete the items it recommends. I have not had 1
problem in the time I have used it. I am enclosing the
URL for you to look at and download if you think it may
be the one for you.

> http://www.tweakfiles.com/registry/easycleaner.html

Hi ya' Howard!

I just DL'd EC and put it on my desktop and will
install it later, but my question now is, I also have
been running RC daily (at times, 2-3 times a day), so
now that I have EC, do I run RC first and then EC to
catch what RC misses, or in order to save time, would I
be just as well off or better off to just run EC and
forget about running RC any longer, if you follow my
thinking on the question?

.......clarence.......

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi