[triadtechtalk] Re: RegOpenKeyEx: The handle is Invalid

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:08:58 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to hear it didn't work, I had guessed it
wouldn't, but nothing ventured - nothing gained, eh?

Happy Holidays, Sandy, to you & your dear family &
compatriots...and to all those who read this, my most
sincere wishes for peace and prosperity. "God bless us
all!"

armando 8)
The difference between a mountain and a molehill is
your perspective. ~Al Neuharth

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 13:50:03 +1100, "Sandy O'Neill"
wrote:

Hi again Armando. I did the repair
install and it didnt help, the error message was still
there. Also, my internet
connection had gone. Seeing as though it didnt fix the
problem, I then did a
restore with Drive Image which took me back to 1.00 am
this morning so have lost
all this morning's emails etc but at least I have my
connection back. I think
the only next step will be a reformat. Maybe I'll do
that in the holidays.
Thanks for all your time and effort with this one, its
much appreciated. Sandy
:)