[triadtechtalk] Re: RegOpenKeyEx: The handle is Invalid

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:31:44 EST

In a message dated 12/10/03 7:25:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Got any ideas that she could try before I recommend she
tries a "Repair Installation"?
Sorry Armando, I can't offer any help, and I hope somebody comes up with an
answer. jv16 Powertools is a good app and I would sure hate to hear that it
"had gone bad". It wasn't very nice of the author to go commercial on us but I
still have the freeware version and guard it closely.
Good luck.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you
count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet. Dave Barry