[triadtechtalk] Internet Speed Boosters

  • From: brianwc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:33:22 -0600

Joe, Yodar, and Chuck,
Thanks for the advise.
It looks like I have wasted too much time already trying to find the a
"perpetual motion" connection  and now with my "new wisdom" I can stop looking
and save even more time!

I guess I should have known better. The ones I had tried did not do anything
except sometimes mess thing up.
But then again I did not know if any would work and the only way to know for
sure is to try them all or to ask the people who really know computers.
Thanks again for the advise that will save me countless time, computer
glitches, and who knows  what ever else!!

BRIAN