[triadtechtalk] For Chuck

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:43:58 -0600

What was the other Reg tool you mentioned March 30, when you answered the
message on jv power tool. I went to
the archives. I had no luck finding it. There were 9 pages. Sorry to bother you.

Also I got the jv 16 working. I know you don't like telling people what files
are safe to delete, but I will
ask anyway.
I had about 25 that were Mafee\installer\folder. I would think it would be safe
to delete these. Do you agree?
My guess is those are files left where I updated .

There were 4 Mafee\installer\folder\components. I would be afraid to delete
those.