[triadtechtalk] Re: Internet Speed Boosters

  • From: "JOE STRAIN" <jstrain1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 15:47:52 -0500

For dial-ups, NAVISCOPE is a good free-un with a built-in popupstopper but=
 I think I remember Naviscope generated a little spam to advertise=
 itself...it pre-fetches and was faster on sites visited frequently and on=
 URL's derivative from chosen site...It really doesnt speed up   it just is=
 more efficient in time-resources-management so on a dial-up it really is=
 faster

no good on DSL Cable etc

Yodar