[triadtechtalk] Internet Speed Boosters

  • From: brianwc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 09:25:07 -0600

Does anyone who has, or had  a  dialup connection found a good internet speed
booster they can recommend.
I was looking at the ZD Net page and they  lists over 300 downloads!
It would be nice to know if these really work and if they do to find a free one
if there is one that is effective.

Armando and Joe, this seems it  in your area of interest. I would think you
many have tried a number of these programs and have an opinion.  I would
value your suggestions.

This is the list I was looking at:
http://downloads.zdnet.co.uk/downloads/search/1001-2155-0.html?cat=2155&sort=downloads

Thanks as always for lending a helping hand.

BRIAN