[triadtechtalk] Re: Fw: Re: Consistent crashes W-98

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 01:27:09 EST

In a message dated 4/1/2003 10:39:30 PM Central Standard Time,
79erkilo@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> When I boot the computer, it does not complete the boot.

sounds as if you have vxd drivers errors... if were me I would simply do a
reinstall and should fix the problems....vxd drivers are virtual device
drivers and are the ones usually making the problems occur on bootup.... can
you boot to safe mode by chance? if so... try running sfc in safe mode.. it
may pick up errors in system files and correct them using it. not sure if it
does run in safe but if can get to boot in safe is worth a try.... also if
can get to safe mode can then also captrue any important data and move it to
another disk or drive for safety.. then do your reinstall from safe mode....
chuck .... in Ok