[triadtechtalk] Re: Consistent crashes W-98

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:28:48 EST

In a message dated 4/1/03 10:51:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jstrain1@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> jest plain dumm luck, huh?  ;>)

Luck could be part of the equation but I'm more inclined to think that your
vulnerability to attack is similiar to Enid, Oklahoma during WWII. There was
nothing there worth attacking 60 years ago and the same holds true today (see
the comment from Chas in Ok). The possibility of you being attacked is about
as likely as the possibility that Enid, Oklahoma will become a tourist
attraction.
If you would feel better worrying I would suggest you worry about some gang
member coming in and spraying graffiti on your bathroom walls. Now there's
something to be concerned about !! <bg>