[triadtechtalk] Re: Consistent crashes W-98

  • From: "JOE STRAIN" <jstrain1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 06:36:22 -0500

Donna, do a search for SYGATE's free firewall. I have been using it for=
 years. It is also integrated into Pntrack system suite which includes=
 fixit and P-Cillin and Ppowerdesk

Whatever you choose,I've used Sygate alone and integrated, and it isi=
 integrated. If ANYTHING wants to go out, it asks, and learns. It logs any=
 attempts to scan ports and gives you the addy of the  "investigator".

I have had no security problems and no trojans and have been using the=
 'puter easily 6 hours a day

I Like Sygate...it's idiot proff and throws no curves. With XP, using two=
 other free Firewalls, I couldnt get OUT... ZoneAlarm and Outpost caused me=
 a lottta grief till I decided to conclude BOTH newly installed firewalls=
 were the problem

Yodar