[torontocbm] Re: 1702 and VIC-20?

  • From: STEVE GRAY <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 06:06:01 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I found a perfectly good 13" TV beside a trash bin. When I got it home the
tv worked great and I was going to hook it up to my DTV, but alas, to activate
the video input you needed the remote... too bad they never threw that away
with the tv... I tried programming a universal-type remote but couldn't find
the proper codes....

OTOH, I've been to garage sales and I've seen TONS of CRT computer monitors
that no-one seems to even be able to give away. I have several in my basement
(non-commodore) that I don't know what to do with....

Steve