[TN-Butterflies] Lower Hatchie Count

  • From: Bart Jones <bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <engc205@xxxxxxx>, <scottbrownphd@xxxxxxxxx>, <kentfothergill@xxxxxxxx>, <bkormobile@xxxxxxxxx>, <zlongwing@xxxxxxx>, <d.paschall@xxxxxx>, <nancygarden@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bill618@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <marybaker476@xxxxxxxxx>, <krispy96907@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <clfrechette@xxxxxxx>, <wardd9@xxxxxxxxx>, <robert_p_ford@xxxxxxx>, <ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>, <bubo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 10:55:12 -0500

Hi Folks,

This Saturday is the Lower Hatchie Count.  We will meet at Woodard's Store in
the Three Point community on Hwy. 87 about 6 miles west of Henning at 9:30.
The weather forecast is calling for about a 40% chance of thunderstorms right
now, so keep close tabs on the forecast.  This count has traditionally been a
very good count for all things Sulphur, particularly Southern Dogfaces (the
high count for them on all NABA counts was here last year.)  It will be
interesting to see if that holds true this year with the continued delay in
seasonal conditions.

Remember, $3 for participation, bring lunch, and let me know if you're coming.

See you Saturday,

Bart Jones

Memphis, Shelby Co.