[THIN] Re: Web Interface, Passthrough Auth, Cannot reconnect

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:16:41 -0500

I am seeing this:

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Web Interface at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\PassThru
Event Category: None
Event ID:       0
Date:           3/1/2006
Time:           12:02:01 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       WebInterfaceServer
Your MetaFrame farm does not trust the server.  This was reported by
the XML Service at address "http://server:port";.   [Log ID: 6781343c]

In my event log on the webinterface server.

All Citrix servers have "Trust Requests sent to XML Service" enabled.

My WebInterface server does not have Presentation Server installed on it.