[THIN] Re: Web Interface, Passthrough Auth, Cannot reconnect

  • From: Jeff <hicksj3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:03:29 -0700

I ASSUMED that if my credentials are passed through and I double click the
icon, the WI would work the same way it works when I explicitly log in and
double click the icon (because I reconnect flawlessly when logged in
explicitly). When passing through, the farm knows who I am because it says I
already have an instance of the published desktop open, it just won't
reconnect me.

My objection to workspace control (which I have not found an answer for)
is a requirement that the PS server know the actual client name.