[THIN] Re: Web Interface, Passthrough Auth, Cannot reconnect

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:30:31 -0500

Okay - feeling stupid now....

I have my WI 4 server talking exclusively to my DataCollector server...
My Data Collector was not set to trust requests to the XML service.

I set my Data Collector ser to trust XML and voila' my workspace
control is working correctly for my passthru (SSO) wi4 site.

Interesting...my production WI 3 server which is strictly Explicit
login was not having this problem at all.....

Thanks Jeff!  For forcing me to look at this.....I would probably have
totally missed this before roll out.

BTW - I have a VB script that modifies the users appsrv.ini files on
login if you are interested.