[THIN] Re: Web Interface, Passthrough Auth, Cannot reconnect

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:01:43 -0500

even more interesting...

If I click on the application link in the WebInterface 4 screen - it
reconnects me to the disconnected session for that application.  But
only the applications that I selected (all disconnected applications
do not reconnect - just the one that I clicked to launch).

If I use the reconnect button nothing happens (as well as auto
reconnect does not happen)

This is a real bummer....