[THIN] Re: Publishing applications to specific computers

  • From: "cherie.watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:22:17 +1000

The only thing I can suggest is to take a look at allocating a IP Load
Evaluator to the server/s that the apps are being published on. This might help
you achieve your aim.

But I don't know how useful or effective this will be. If you can't specify a
security group for the users, you could enable anonymous access. But then I
don't know if the published application will then be available to all
users....Probably, but only the users on the specified ip's could connected.
But this would cause user confusion.

Sorry, it's all I can think of. Haven't really had a need to do this.

Cherie