[THIN] Re: Publishing applications to specific computers

  • From: Jeremy Saunders <jeremy.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:23:49 +0800

Hi Jeremy (Cool name :)),

Explain more about what you are trying to achieve with filetypes. ie. What
devices are you using, and how should they differ?

Cheers.

 Kind regards,
 Jeremy

 Jeremy Saunders
 Senior Systems Engineer
 ”ITS - passionate about
 winning”

 IBM Logicalis (Integrated
 Technology Services)
 Level 2, 1060 Hay Street
 West Perth, WA 6005, AUSTRALIA

 Phone:  132 426                Fax:     ; 08 9261 8536
 Mobile:  TBA                   E-mail:
                                jeremy.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxx

             Jeremy Thomas
             <jeremy.thomas@sw
             itch.be>                                                   To
                                       "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
             26/08/2004 04:12          <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [THIN] Re: Publishing applications
                   thin                to specific computers

No - applications are published straight to the start menu. We don't use
NFuse or WI.

I've tried adding a computername to a group, but that does not seem to
work.

My key problem is filetype associations. I need this to run on a per-device
basis, not a per-user basis. I can control it per-user using groups, but
not per device.