[THIN] Re: Publishing applications to specific computers

  • From: "Arthur Reyes" <artadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:32:24 -0500

Well, if your thin-clients have local web browsers. . . . .

You need two web interfaces and the Hide Apps WI hack (detailed here
http://www.citrix4ge.de/wim/wimha.htm)

Configure all the thin clients to point to WI B.  Everyone else browse to WI
A.

WI A has the hack hiding all the apps you want to hide.

I saw somewhere how to replicate the NFuse structure on the same server, so
that you can effectively have two WI's hosted by one server, but I can't
remember where.

  _____