[THIN] Re: Open Office on W2K + TSE

  • From: cwood@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 15:47:35 -0700

There is a good how-to posted at the Open Office Docs website that worked
well for me.  We like OOo because it will open international documents wel,
and even open a lot of files that excel thinks are corrupt (or that cause
excel to crash).  For 80% of our users, it meets their needs.

(this link will probably wrap)
http://www.ooodocs.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=12&highlight=citrix&sid=67df0cec057308db4ae22f9ccec1a3c8

Chris Wood
801-489-2097  -  Wencor  -  Kitco  -  Dixie Aerospace