[THIN] Re: Open Office on W2K + TSE

  • From: "Stephen Taylor" <Stephen.Taylor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:04:39 +0000

Was there anything special that had to be done during and after the
installation?

"Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/03/2003 15:31
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Open Office on W2K + TSE

I agree. Open Office is a pretty solid product.=20

I have also found it to be slightly less resource-intensive.=20