[THIN] Re: Open Office on W2K + TSE

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:14:12 -0500

It should run fine.  I have run multi-users with native installs, but have
not really beat on it.

When I sequenced it for SoftGrid use it was clear that because of the
origination and multi-platform nature this app, it avoids writing to the
registry like the plague, but does understand CSIDL redirection, such as to
the users "my documents" folder.

tim