[THIN] Re: Office 2003 Suppress User name popup

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:20:44 -0400

Did you try just opening up the default users ntuser.dat in regedit on the
server and prepopulating the key? (also look under HKLM/current/ms/ windows
nt/terminal server/ installed/ office/common etc key for the same settings
and populate it) The change user /install trick works for this also.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig
Twitter: http://twitter.com/InternetPilot