[THIN] Re: Office 2003 Suppress User name popup

  • From: Adam Thompson <adwulf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 03:55:33 +0100

2009/4/3 Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Jim
>
> I need to set this for 600 users so I cannot manually do it..  I need to be
> able to script it..
>
> Ang

Can you use the USERNAME environment variable, as in 'echo %USERNAME%' ?

This will return the pre-Windows 2000 logon name (sAMAccountName)
value, which may be anglea.smith or asmith or smtiha or angelasm7
or....

... it all depends on how you do user admin in your domain.

--
AdamT
You create identity, you're not given identity per se.