[THIN] Re: ICA alternative?

  • From: Diego Torres Milano <diego@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin List <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 00:03:18 -0300

X Windows could solve your problem if you can change your application
platform.
In X you can use the thin client hardware acceleration to render 3D
objects, play video, etc.
Just take a look at http://pxes.sf.net. It's a X based thin client that
could run in some Neoware hardware "out-of-the-box".

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba