[THIN] Re: Help Request: Print Manager service keeps crashing on PS4 2003 server

  • From: Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 00:16:10 +0000

Hmm,

I will need to check again tommorow.

Maybe my copy and pasting has gone wrong or something.

Before applying the 'extra' hotfix we were on version 2550.1
All I took note of was that by applying the extra hotfix suggested it did
change it. I did'nt pay too much attention.

How can we confirm this matches whats in the hotfix pack ?

Also you say 'reboot the server before' we had a server that had been turned
on, but not in use. This is the one we installed the hotfix. Granted we let
the hotfix stop and start the service. But the hotfix certainly went on ok
because the version changed. Granted it might not be the right one.

Can you keep this email topic open, I'll reply back again to it.

Thanks so far for the help