[THIN] Help Request: Print Manager service keeps crashing on PS4 2003 server

  • From: Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:38:49 +0000

Event log message
Citrix Print Manager Service service terminated unexpectedly

Searching citrix support seems others have had the same problem. To confirm
our environment

Client version (latest version 9 just deployed)

Still a lot of older clients running version 8 (currently in upgrade
process)

Windows 2003 SP1
PS4 with latest cummulative installed
 Hotfix Rollup Pack PSE400W2K3R01
<http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX107504&searchID=17249256>

Looking through the knowledgebase it says I need PSE400W2K3015 which is no
longer available because it's included in the above.

We have added citrix_sma to the administrators group.