[THIN] Re: HRP2 is out

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:24:15 +1200

at least they have finally addresseed some of the smart card issues.  Now if
they could just speed them up...

in typical fashion, this was released the day AFTER, i pushed 065 to my
servers.  I can't win.

Greg

On 8/16/06, Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

New information for everyone. The readme is still being updated to reflect that all pre-HRP2 hotfixes ARE INCLUDED in HRP2. This is directly from the PS product group.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com