[THIN] killer citrix webinar!

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:29:28 -0400

Guys, I have one more bit of cool info for you...   Citrix is hosting
webinars with experts.. ;)    This one is on printing.  If you have not
already signed up then you might want to read on.  I'm really looking
forward to this one myself.  Gary is the MAN!

Snippet from my news letter~~~~

I'm very excited to say that Citrix has initiated a series of technical
webinars that they call, "TechTalk".  These webinars will be hosted and
delivered by the real deal, the Citrix product architects and engineers.
These are the guys that actually wrote the product and/or define what
they are.  They are the real deal and these are must see webinars.

This month's Citrix TechTalk topic is "Using the Citrix Presentation
Server 4 Universal Printer Driver ".  It is presented by Gary Barton.
Gary is the man behind the Citrix printer subsystem.  He wrote it and he
is truly an expert in the area of printing.    Gary 's breakout sessions
at Citrix iForum are always standing room only and rated five stars,
year after year.   You will NOT want to miss his talk.  Gary is REALLY
good and truly the REAL DEAL!

On the webinar Gary will discuss the following:

*  Presentation Server 4 printing enhancements
        o    Reengineered printing subsystem
        o    Session Printers Policy rule
        o    Advanced Universal Printing
*  In Depth - Technical details
        o    UPD performance
        o    Print data compression
        o    Printing subsystem customizations
*  Troubleshooting printing issues

When and How Long?

The time of the August 23rd event is 1PM EST.  This session will have 50
minutes of content followed by 10 minutes of questions and answers

Register Now:
To register for this technical knowledge transfer event please click the
hyperlink below:

www.citrix.com/TechTalk/PS4Printing1