[THIN] Re: Desktop

  • From: "Rick Mack" <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:38:24 +1000

Hi,

You haven't seen a lot of posts because it's not a real product yet. Nor is
ICA to the VDM desktop, but it's fairly close albeit slightly crippled as
yet.

The UPD gateway is almost a real product as well, and essential for a good
VDM implementation. And USB redirection would be nice.

It should be a fairly good product once it's integrated properly and it hits
the streets.

Now for the shameless ad. Sorry guys....

There's this mob called Provision Networks that actually have a very good,
real VDI product..

regards,

Rick

--