[THIN] Re: Desktop

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 07:59:51 -0400

This list is not just about the discussion of Citrix and Microsoft
porducts.  We have brought about change within this industry may time over
right here in aour discussion.  The birth of Softricity and RTP for example
was here, the birth of many of the printing products you see now was
discussed and hammered out here. Products were improved on because of
discussions we have had.  right here on this list.  I consider you guys the
aristotle that the industry uses in order to improve their products and even
create new ones.

We can tallk about anything and everything and even enjoy a good joke here
or there. I feel that is what makes the Thin list one of the best
communities on the planet.  We have been around in some form now for over 12
years!  If we can't discuss new technologies here we won't be around another
12.  So BRING IT ON GUYS!  I want details and if anyone gives you any grief
you ought to know we can all handle just as we have in the past. There is no
place here for cynicism, anything can happen!  And as long as I am alive (it
has been shaky over the last 6 months)  I'll be here to help out and provide
as much information as I am able to about what interest us.

Jim Kenzig
Moderator

--
Jim Kenzig