[THIN] Re: FW: Citrix Smart Auditor

  • From: "Rick Mack" <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:24:59 +1000

Hi Wes,

One of my customers trialled it about 2 years ago before it went into
mothballs until marketting could figure out what to do with it.

Smart auditor session logs, as Steve said, are fairly minimal and of the
order of 10-20 MB per day from an average user. That obviously varies with
whats being done, and if your user is watching a video all bets are off, but
in general the storage needs are relatively minimal.

If you haven't got Xenapp server platinum edition, then have a look a
RecordTS, http://www.tsfactory.com/page.php?mode=privateview&pageID=1. You
might find it a better proposition.

regards,

Rick