[THIN] Re: CSG - Hacking

  • From: Gene Herman <hermang@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 23:56:33 -0400

I am sure someone could try to find a way - BUT if you are using Secure
ICA into the DMZ and Nfuse / CSG are tied down as per the Citrix Best
Practices, add the STA server on the back end of the DMZ - I think the
chances are remote.  Of course nothing will be in a domain.
Now if you want to be really nasty - add something like a SecureID token