[THIN] Re: CSG - Hacking

  • From: "Schneider, Samuel M. Mr (Contractor) UHD" <Samuel.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:24:45 -0400

        This is a foolish disposition. One should always be vigilant and
accept that any system can be compromised. I will admit, if a CSG admin
utilizes features such as client side server certificates, RSA two factor
authentication and validated/signed client mediums, they will greatly reduce
the likelihood of an breach, however, these features DO NOT eliminate the
possibility of compromise. Should you worry? Only if you don't practice due
diligence and competence in you architecture methodology.

Sam