[THIN] Re: CSG - Hacking

  • From: "Eugene Herman" <EHerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lynch00@xxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 13:21:05 -0400

Chris - We are having a problem communicating between the STA and CSG - =
have been on the phone with Citrix all morning. Basically if we turn off =
CSG in the Nfuse admin we can launch the apps - . The first time around we =
got a message - to the effect that there werw no STA's accessible. We =
rebuilt the STA and the CSG and reapplied the hot fix -=20

Are you open for a phone call this afternoon some ideas???

Gene

>>> lynch00@xxxxxxx 09/06/02 01:12PM >>>

=20

Exactly.  This is what I have been trying to say.  If security is a
really big concern, which it should be, then add the SecureID token
to the logon.  This is how Citrix implemented CSG and Nfuse for their
corporate users.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406