[texbirds] Re: Steve Gross

  • From: carolynohl@xxxxxxx
  • To: canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx, Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:35:41 -0500 (EST)

I also enjoyed sharing my place (Christmas Mountains Oasis) with Steve last
July (2012). I just wish I could remember details of his visit, but like Lori's
place, Steve loved places that were off the beaten path. I'm sure my miles of
bad roads didn't phase him at all.

Carolyn Ohl-Johnson
Big Bend area