[texbirds] Steve Gross

  • From: Brad Lirette <lirettb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 06:20:38 -0800 (PST)

Texbirders,
The last time I saw Steve was when I chased the Palacious Gray Kingbird.

Steve provided me with lots of good birding advice and tips over the years.

We even discussed some future trips both in and out of Texas.

Steve - when I finally get my Gray Vireo next year, I will be thinking of you
and thanking you for telling me where to look!

Happy Thanksgiving Texbirders - I am truly appreciative that there is a
community that puts up with me both electronically and in the field:-)

Good Birding!

Brad Lirette
Pearland, Texas