[texbirds] Steve Gross

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:40:26 -0600

.
I hope it OK to pass this one from another forum....Quoting.  I personally
have never met the fellow that I recall and nor do I have anything in the
way of details to add.  But if so, it is sad news indeed.
"It is with great sadness that I inform you that Steve Gross passed away
this weekend. Steve's Sister called me this morning to ask me to let his
birding friends know, but she had very few details. All we know is that he
passed away in his sleep this weekend. I will post information as soon as I
get it."

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/