[texbirds] Re: Golden cheeked warbler (Good news)

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cwebirds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 17:50:39 -0500

Hi folks...Just to make a clean cut...I am already getting several hits on
my response to my on the GCWA issue.   I don't wish to get into it further
other than what I posted with the exception of knowing where the funding
came from for the study .   My opinions are my own and can not be figured
into the science of this study whatsoever.  I will say this tho, I
completely agree with Mark B. that if we Texans and residents of the gulf
coast do not address the Least Tern/Black Skimmer breeding complications on
the gulf coast, these two species will become almost extinct within the
next 30-40 years.or less...They require the very same beaches to breed on
that we bipeds increasingly love to trample into the sand with our dogs,
jeeps. ATV etc.