[texbirds] Re: Golden cheeked warbler (Good news)

  • From: "Charles W. Easley" <cwebirds@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Brush Freeman" <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 17:00:21 -0500

Texbirders:  This article by Asher Price was published Tuesday, July 10, 2012.
Try the following
http://statesman.com/news/local/a-m-study-places-golden-cheeked-warble-tally-2414744.html
As Brush has said, Michael Morrison was a professor of ecology management, and
much of the report is credited to him and his study.
Because of my age, sometimes these computers are hard to figure, basically 100%
of the time. Any one wishing a copy of the report let me know and within
reason, I'll snail mail you a copy.
Charles Easley