[TechAssist] Re: Virus

  • From: "Neal Hartley" <neal.hartley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 21:30:50 +0100

The Line can be any letter before restore. When you delete a file or
directory windows put a line in place of the first letter of the file, when
ever you have to undelete all the recent files are displayed with the first
letter missing, and you just put back the missing letter. If you do a find
file/folders and put a * before restore it should find all files and folders
with restore in their title.
Hope this helps
Regards Neal