[TechAssist] Re: Virus

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:42:24 -0800

This particular virus was just detected in November.  If your AV program wasn't
updated since then it could be that it just doesn't see it...  You might try
going to the Symantec site and reading-up on all the info concerning it.  May
be as simple as going to your AV program site and getting an update, if they
have it, and running a scan again...
Here's a link for more info...
http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.badtrans.b@xxxxxxx
Hope this helps...