[TechAssist] Re: Samsung VCR/TV Combo - MVR2166 - KS-2 Chassis - Powers up when plugged in

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:10:59 -0500

I tried covering the unit already, same result. What I need is the
alignment procedure for the mechanical VCR chassis, another member
suggested that the gears slipped or something and the "mode" switch is
out of alignment. Send what you can Al and thanks.

David Lessard

Alexandria Electronics
50 Harrison Street
Alexandria, Ontario