[TechAssist] Re: Samsung VCR/TV Combo - MVR2166 - KS-2 Chassis - Powers up when plugged in

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:12:12 -0500

I should have explained better... :-), I didn't mean to say "it works",
I meant to say the problem (TV powering-up and cassette-tray movement at
plug-in) went away when I blocked the 'start sensor'. I never did get a
cassette to load, in fact when I tried too for the first time that's
when I realized the tray gears were out of sync. Realigning the tray
fixed the problem. Believe it or not that was my first TV/VCR combo
repair. Thanks for your response Jeff.

David Lessard

Alexandria Electronics
50 Harrison Street