[TechAssist] Re: RCA model # F32683SB, CTC197CE2,dead, relay clicks.

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:35:01 -0500

My old Diehl MKV Scanner actually runs the FBT from its own bulletproof HOT
if there is B+ and lights tell me if there are problems. Then I can
disconnect the loads one at a time and if there is still a problem it has to
be the FBT. After the thing is fixed, the Diehl will run the tv indefinitely
to see if there are any intermittant problems. I still see those things
being offered for sale.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave