[TechAssist] Re: RCA model # F32683SB, CTC197CE2,dead, relay clicks.

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:22:49 -0400

Barry, I bought mine privately but the retail price last time I heard
was $250.00 CDN. I think it is available at RTC Electronics in
Mississauga ON (Matheson BLVD).

I don't know about HDTV, but they do have a separate model for monitor
flybacks although I have used mine on a few monitors and it seemed to be
ok.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984
email: gary (at) number63.ca

Barry Thompson wrote:

> Hi: Gary: Is this good for monitors and hdtv? How much did it cost on
> canadian funds? Barry
> barrystv@xxxxxxx
> Barrys TV
> 613 224 3406